Over Two-Thousand Feet of Twine and So Little Time
Most of you know that I am holiday obsessed. Give me any proper holiday, (must include food, friends, and music) and I am one happy chick.
Thanks to the scorching and oppressive weather here lately, I’ve really been wishing for the upcoming fall and winter holidays to get here a little quicker. Because of Rebecca at http://www.thislittlebirdietoldme.blogspot.com/ and The Twinery, I have some nifty new things to integrate into my holidays.
My husband said, “Twine? umm…yay?”
He’s a heathen. All he sees is colored string but I see future holiday projects getting an extra shot of pizzazz due to this pretty eco-friendly twine.
Here are my plans:
- Use twine to wrap up fall pies and cookies as gifts.
- Tie my grape-vine to the trellis for winter.
- Attach ornaments to the tree with pretty twine instead of those metal hooks.
- Tie up pretty presents
- Make a cat toy
- Attempt to make world’s largest ball of twine and then give up.
- Personalize greeting cards.
- Use it to tie back my hair. (I constantly loose hair bands)
If you want some twine of your own, you can head over to The Twinery.
I chose the Maraschino, Caribbean and Peapod colors but all the offered twine spools come in great fun shades.
A question for you: What would YOU do with over 2000 feet of twine?
**I was neither bribed nor threatened into writing about this item/store/blog. I really do think this product is groovy. Had I hated the giveaway item, I would have never mentioned it on my blog at all.